Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fort Lewis 8K Mud Run

First race I've ever done and it was a very good time. Plus, I won shoes of my choice from South Sound Running - bodacious. The month of training paid off, but I don't think I'll ever enter a race that is just running. Too boring, but I'll sign up for every one of these that comes along.

Some of the good times




One of the coolest families I know.

Now that's quality family time, people.



She's a superstar at 10



Cleaner times



Unfortunately sweet sweet wife couldn't run this time(heel trouble) but she'll be running next one for sure.



Getting hosed off



Action shots:

TJ wouldn't let me slack the entire race



Too much energy, they should have thrown in more obstacles



We really do have the best neighborhood.

The neighbors




I also have the best wife