Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Climbing Mt St Helens part 7(the end)

As the established photographer, I rarely get my own picture taken on trips. I had quite a few taken of me on this adventure, so I'm going to post them all. Apologies in advance for the extreme vanity and thanks to Travis, JD and Jenny for the photos.



Yes, I have no hair. The first time I've ever had my head totally shaved and it wasn't on purpose. Sometimes cutting your own hair isn't the safest bet and I had to get rid of it all due to a slight misstep.




Being manly at the summit



Descent



I got this new camera bag that straps on the front. It's very handy for quick access and safety, but gets a little heavy on the chest when you're trying to breathe. Notice the double barrel TP as well. I have an affliction that has no known name, but it requires me to have to go NUMBER 2 as soon as I'm the farthest away from a toilet that I can be. It doesn't always get me, but when it comes to bathroom functioning, my motto is safety first.